Last Updated: January 5, 2024
Welcome to Schott Monument Company. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and service users. This policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
2. What Information Do We Collect?
We may collect, store, and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit, and number of page views;
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. We may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs.
4. Using Your Personal Data
- Administer the website;
- Improve your browsing experience;
5. Other Disclosures
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights.
6. Security of Your Personal Data
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
7. Policy Amendments
8. Your Rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity.
9. Third Party Websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
10. Updating Information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.